Custom Header

Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Welcome to the Need'l Love Website

Welcome to the new Need'l Love website! Our website is an on-line catalog full of wonderful quilts, needlework projects, dolls, wearables & hooked rugs for your creative inspiration! Your local shop will be happy to special order any of our classic Threads books for you! Please check back soon for exciting news about our quilt book, Daylily Days, featuring my first line of quilt fabrics from Andover Fabrics. And speaking of NEW ... the NEW Need'l Love 100% wools should be arriving to shops in the next couple of weeks. Renee

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Renee, I'm so excited to see a new website and a blog! Are you girls coming back to Houston market anytime soon? Miss seeing yall there! Rosemary Watson TUrkey Ridge Primitives

Texan said...

I really enjoyed being able to see the projects in Falloween Threads via your website! It has made my mind up for me to order the book. Its nice to be able to see what projects are a book before you purchase it! :O).
I was trying to see Springtime Threads and Snowman Threads as well but for some reason they wouldn't load and show up. POOY...
I will check back on those :)

Gail said...

love the web site. how about a coming soon section? When will Daylily Threads be in stores?

Unknown said...

I just discovered your wonderful site. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Love the patterns; love the fabrics. I can see I'll have to quit my day-job! Thanks forever for sharing all this with us. Christine